Roleplay Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all of my one on one roleplay needs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jerah & Kip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pockets
Admin

Jerah & Kip Empty
PostSubject: Jerah & Kip   Jerah & Kip I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:09 am

Jerah wasn't sure how it had fucking come to this. A friend of a friend had mentioned that he knew a guy who might be interested in helping Jerah get home, and so he was standing on this grand fucking porch ready to.. to what? To knock? To grovel and beg? He knew exactly who's home this was. He'd grown up around Kip. This was incredibly embarrassing. He hadn't seen him in years and here he was like some fucking peasant on his porch. Knocking! The fucking shame he felt was unreal.

The exiled Prince drew a deep breath, straightening his gray jacket and checking to make sure his boots weren't too dirty. He had some fucking dignity still. There was the chance that Kip would laugh him right out the door. Their families were still allies, but that didn't mean the man had to help him. Jerah had been pretty much cut off, so. You know. Kip wasn't obligated to do shit.

But... Kip had always been nice to him when he was a kid! So maybe he would still be a nice guy.

Deep breath again, Jerah and... Knock. He knocked. Quick, cautious, and.. Fuck why was he doing this he should flee.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayemporium.rpg-board.net
smellie

smellie

Jerah & Kip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerah & Kip   Jerah & Kip I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 1:30 am

It wasn't that Kip had particularly forgotten about the turmoil in his neighboring city...it was just that he was a little preoccupied (and it actually was that he forgot, honestly) with other things. So when he heard a knock at his door there was no thought of a hiding man that was exiled from his own country. That was exactly the opposite of what was on his mind, really.

All that was on his mind was getting someone to take care of this child so he could get some peace and quiet. Work was almost impossible, and while his wife was a wonderful woman, she was not the best at staying focused on things that mattered. Like her children.

With mild (severe) excitement, he was up and to the door almost too fast, wings flapping about as he scrambled to answer his new guest. And, when he did, that elated feeling showed clear on that face of his.

"Are you the new help?" He barked out almost too fast, which of course he corrected himself. "Sorry. You're answering the ad I placed in the market?" He was out of the door and fully facing the much smaller man, which he noticed the species difference. While it wasn't uncommon for things other than harpies to live here, it was a little off putting, if only for a second. Which in Kip's case it was. The man was almost an angel. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Pockets
Admin

Jerah & Kip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerah & Kip   Jerah & Kip I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 12:52 pm

The door opened just as Jerah was thinking of running, and now that he saw Kip he wasn't sure he wanted to.

It had been years since Jerah had seen the man, and the much smaller man found himself trying to stand a little taller as he realized that Kip's hulking height hadn't been the product of having to look up at him as a child. He really had been a giant. More than that, Kip was fucking handsome. He wasn't some twinky boy like Jerah, he was a fucking man and for a fleeting second, Jerah thought all about how he wanted to climb this fucking mountain and sit on it's face.

He was drawn out of his shock-induced trance by Kip's questions.

Suddenly Jerah was panicked. What if he was turned away? What if the man laughed in his face and sent him packing? He'd be humiliated, especially after his previous thoughts. Help? What kind of help could Kip need? He knew the basics of homecare now that he'd had to do it all on his own for the past few months. He could do this! Sure. He was the help.

"That's me," he replied shakily, offering his hand. "Names Jeeeraaa...miah. Jeramiah." Wow, Jerah, very good job. He should have just told him his name, but then the man would know. Fuck. Fuck! Why didn't he just fucking turn around and leave when he had the chance? "Here for the uh. Ad. Yep!"
Back to top Go down
smellie

smellie

Jerah & Kip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerah & Kip   Jerah & Kip I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Oh, his excitement only grew as the man, now named Jeramiah, confirmed his hopes! He would soon be able to do his own thing, get some work done. Holy shit it would be great...

"Nice to meet you Jeramiah, I'm Kip. Come in! Did you bring all you needed to move in? Ive got your room set up pretty plain so you could decorate to your liking." He stopped speaking briefly as he stepped aside and let the other in. The house was much taller then it was wide, giving the birds plenty of room to fly to each floor. Of course there were small ladders that guests and creatures without wings could go ahead and get from place to place, but it was still pretty inconvenient if he was being honest. Oh well. He figured what he'd be paying would make up for it.

"Okay so a brief tour. I'll just tell you what the important rooms are and you can explore more on your own later. On the ground floor is the kitchen and a small livingroom. Second floors have your room and my wife and I's room, and the kids room is on the third floor. Everything above that would be recreational and fun stuff."

He'd give a shrug and a grin. "Though honestly there's other rooms so if you feel weird sharing a floor you're more than welcome to move." Those big wings of his fluttered as he took a few carefully placed steps to the center of the rooms floor, trying not to fall on those big bird feet. If he didn't actively think about where he was placing his feet he would be eating some serious shit, and he would rather that wait until a later date with his new nanny.

"And I'm sure you're wondering about pay. On top of free food and board, youll get a base pay of 100 coins a day, and really anything you might need we could take care of." The man stopped to look down at the man, realizing he hadn't really let him speak, and he laughed nervously.

"You'll meet Denna later. She's a cute kid." It's a shame her father was a piece of dick. "But do you have any questions? Need help moving in?"
Back to top Go down
Pockets
Admin

Jerah & Kip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerah & Kip   Jerah & Kip I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:34 pm

All at once Kip was going on a tangent, and Jerah stood patiently, hanging onto every word. Honestly, the most important part was finding out what the fuck this job was. You know what? Someone on the staff could probably tell him. Was there a staff? There might not be a staff. Fucking hell he was done for.

Pay sounded incredible. Move in?! That solved ninety percent of his problems right there. The knapsack on his back was all he had at this point. He'd sold most of his other belongings to survive this long. His dad hadn't let him take much. He had made sure the boy had enough to sell in case of an emergency but.. this cut off thing was pretty serious. He knew his dad was expecting him to return, straight as an arrow and "over" all this but. Well. He couldn't do that.

He was following Kip now, getting a better look of the house. All this walking, climbing. Maybe when no one was home he'd dragon out and use his wings for a better time.

"Oh uh.. I've only got this bag, so, nah I don't need help." He shifted a little uncomfortably, clearing his throat. "All I'll really need is a blanket and some bed sheets, if possible. Honestly, if you don't have them I'd be happy for you to take it from my pay." He actually liked this deal. Handouts weren't what he wanted. He should fucking prove to his father that he didn't need his fucking help! "So... anything... uh... Anything I should make sure is done at a set time, or uh.. anything?" Maybe that would help him understand the job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jerah & Kip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jerah & Kip   Jerah & Kip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerah & Kip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Emporium :: Ellie & Ashley :: Active Roleplays-
Jump to: